The Little Jamurai II The Little Jamurai II

great music - liked it a lot - cool, chilled beats

Kung Fu Hip Hop: E.T.D. Kung Fu Hip Hop: E.T.D.

great great great - do u cmpose the music as well? i like'd it a lot and would like 2 make music with u - u can find tracks of mine here on newgrounds

Mad Mad Mario Mad Mad Mario

OMG ;)

Really, i hate nearly all Matrio/Luigi related games and "parodies" - but this one kicks ass. I didnt see that coming ;)

Bear Hello Bear Hello

dynablaster

The Song of Credit Page is a stolen melody from DYNABLASTER on Amiga - a Bomberman game - funny game.

cant wait 4 another random crap ;)

Castlevania 2 ( GGT ) Castlevania 2 ( GGT )

nice effort but a one stolen joke (superman) and..

.. i dont like much these animated ripped spirtes..sigh.. anyway nicely done - but the jokes are so lame and the superman joke is so old and even more boring than the others - more originality please

Lilium Lilium

sorry, but cant understand the story

Sorry, i am no goth, i cant read minds and i am no anime watcher - i found it disturbing - nothing more - no real story, and if its one - its weird and only u can understand it - i didnt , and i am not dumb, deaf or retarded - maybe its the language - dont know - i am no native english speaker , too - didnt understand the sense, the plot, the solution...

Evanescence - Hello Evanescence - Hello

ITS YOUR SONG ?"?"

i dont understand breda - this is your song - your voice?!?! How could it be? in another submission you said your are no good in music.... i am confused -. if this song is REALLY sung by your and made by yourself - i admit my deeply respects to you! - anyway: very nice flash!!

Wear My Hat Wear My Hat

very cute ^^

I love it - could i wear your hat? ;)

Valhalla Knights Valhalla Knights

WOW! great - only GREAT!

Amazing - keep it up ! Impressive!

Handicopped Handicopped

sorry, but its not funny 2 make joke about sick

jokes about sick humans? Mabye saddam would find this funny, or bush. please, no serie - gracias puto