Anticipate Anticipate

Catchy tune. Liked the melody a lot. What kind of sequencer is used here? Found your tune through the Audio Forum....

Voltus responds:

I used the sequencer inside my DAW: FL - Studio 12.
Cheers! ;-)

Breathe Breathe

Made with MusicMaker? COOL!

ItsTheGamerEdit responds:

Uhh, i'm guessing that's sarcasm.

Song of Storms remix Song of Storms remix

allways credits please, even every nintendo boy and girl knows it...

ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow ParagonX9 - Chaoz Airflow

one of the best of this site. great great influences hearable - lovely arrangement - so much feelings and power - keep it up. please and thanx!

Unnerved Unnerved

beautiful- thanx a lot 4 this ;)

BenjaminTibbetts responds:

My pleasure. Thank you for listening.

Dungeon...? Dungeon...?

sweet, nice, short, melody, harmony, minimal

thumbs up, great work ;)

Get Def Get Def

wow, OLDSKOOL rocks ;)

Miami Bass ;) Like all of it :)

Southwest-MC responds:

Taaanks! This is our old stuff, be on the look out for new and improved DE!

High Frequency High Frequency

I like it a lot, cool groove - makes me bounce ;)

I like this! Makes me happy and moody at the same time. cool groove! Atmospheric too! keep up the good work, dude ;)

Jimbobsthebest responds:

Cheers for another review kinupsi. I know with you its ALL about the groove, so i try and keep it coming! Thanks again for the review, and keep composing. I'm looking forward to your next submission.

Real Piano Theme Real Piano Theme

wow!

impressive! u can play piano! i ve to admit, i cant play any instruments. very nice arrangement with a lot of feeling inside it. hopefully some flasher out there will use this masterpiece! did u study classic? anyway: i love it!

Jimbobsthebest responds:

Your too kind kinupsi. Just for the record I can't play piano and this was created in reason although I do play a few instruments. I didn't study classical music although I am fond of it.

Thank you for a very kind review.

P.S. I really love your tunes too ;)

The Energy The Energy

energetic, full power DNB!

"Something 4 your mind, your body and your soul!" and thats 4 sure - even if its a bit repetitiv i like it, cause of the bass, the groove and the arrangement. yep!

Jimbobsthebest responds:

Thank you for another review Kinupsi. Please make more music though, I can't wait for the next piece!